Terms and conditions
Champion Saunas pride itself on offering customers the perfect Sauna based on their own design and measurements outside our factory standards.
We are happy to accommodate customized orders for a mandatory 50% deposit will NOT be refundable should the customer cancel the order.
- The Company shall ensure that all terms, conditions and specifications in the contract are complete and accurate and fully understood by and agreed upon by the buyer.
- The Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery
- Ownership of the Goods by the Buyer is not legally bound until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the funds.
- Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note for the same rate on the contract.
- The Company shall not be liable for any non-delivery unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of the non-delivery within 3 days.
- Any dates specified by the Company for delivery are intended to be an estimate. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
- The Company reserves the right to defer, cancel contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by the Buyer (without liability to the Buyer) if it is prevented or delayed in carrying on in its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including acts of God, strikes, pandemics, or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
- All guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act allows the buyer to seek repairs, replacements or refunds when goods are faulty thereby setting minimum guarantees for all products and services.
- These Terms and Conditions embrace the values of the Fair-Trade Act in line with understanding and delivering a safe product and accurate sales contract beneficial to both the Company and the buyer.